Thursday, October 11, 2012

GDG DevFest Season

Google Developer Groups DevFest are community-run events that offer speaker sessions about different Google technologies and they are all over the world. They started last month and they will last until November 11th so there is still plenty of time.


This year I have been really busy as GDG organizer for 2 cities GDG Cochabamba and GDG La Paz which are back in my beloved Bolivia :) and with the help of amazing people we are hosting the very first GDG DevFest in Bolivia this October 20th in Cochabamba a really beautiful city :) and I get to be a speaker this time. I will be talking about Google Apps Script for education. I am pretty much done with my slides but still I have never been so good at talking ( I like computer interaction more than people interaction ;) ) so let's hope I do not get stage fright or something.




The DevFest in La Paz is this October 24th and I wanted to talk about Git/GitHub for Android Development but I am not sure I will finish on time, work has been really really hard these last weeks. Anyways, I still want to talk about that and I will do it at some point but it seems not for this event. If everything goes as planned, we will have one Googler for this event and I am really excited about that since I am pretty sure this is going to be the very first time a Googler visit us so it is going to be amazing!

All the information about these GDG events are in the official page and the details about GDG Cochabamba DevFest and GDG La Paz DevFest as well. You can find one near by where you are and participate and have fun!

Happy DevFest Season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment